Ibiza Island Tour
VISIT Ibiza’s most outstanding sites
Approximate duration: 8 hours
Learn all about the historic and scenic heritage of the island stopping at Las Salinas, visiting the Church of San José and discovering the rural landscapes of the interior.
We will visit a cove (Portinatx or San Miguel), and stop at one of the hippie handicraft markets (Las Dalias / Saturday, Es Canar / Wednesday) making an optional stop in Eivissa, Sant Antoni or Santa Eulalia.
The itineraries can be modified at the request of the group. It is also possible to make this excursion in half a day, shortening the route.
NORTH of the island
Half day tour around the north of the island
Duration: 4 hours
We begin our journey in Santa Gertrudis, a charming little village. We head north, discovering the lush interior of the island, towards Cala Portinatx. There we stop to admire its crystal-clear waters and its surroundings. Proceeding towards the north-east, we drive through Sant Joan, and from there along a winding road, we enter the Sierra des Amunts, after which we once again reach the sea. We stop at Cala Sant Vicente, of pristine waters, white sands and the island of Tagomago in the background.
From there we continue the route, passing through San Carlos and arriving at Santa Eulalia, a beautiful town where we can enjoy a leisurely walk along the seafront promenade.
SOUTH of the island
Half day tour of the south of the island
Duration: 4 hours
The “traditional” Ibiza, the “magical” Ibiza and the more “touristy” Ibiza merge into this 4-hour tour of the south of the island where you will be able to admire:
– Es Vedrà and Es Vedranell: Stop at the breathtaking viewpoint of the islets of Es Vedrà and Es Vedranell, a nature reserve of great beauty and one of Ibiza’s emblematic images. 15- 20 minutes to enjoy the scenery.
– Natural Park of Ses Salines: The Natural Park encompasses the different ecosystems found in Ibiza, and is one of the island’s musts. Stop about 20-25 minutes to take pictures and enjoy its beauty.
– Sant Josep de Sa Talaia: visit a traditional Ibizan village characterized by its white houses and typical Ibizan church dating back to the 18th century. Do not miss the opportunity to visit one of the island’s most charming villages! 45 minutes of free time to discover Ibiza’s most authentic side.
– Sant Antoni de Portmany: a former fishing village with a stunning natural harbour, Sant Antoni is Ibiza’s most important tourist centre and a favourite among young people to have fun and enjoy the island. 45 minutes to explore the port, the beach, and its fortified 16th century church. A town with a thousand facets!
Dalt Vila (Old Town)
Ancient walled city of Ibiza
Approximate duration: 3 hours
We start this tour just outside the tunnel of Es Soto Fosc to reach Sant Bernat’s Bastion at the other end, and enjoy a breathtaking scenery of sky, sea and land. From there we descend to a medieval world: the Cathedral and its square, and then on to a Gothic palace, the Puget Museum.
We continue our stroll down through the charming streets as far as the MACE, the contemporary art museum, with remains of the Phoenician, Roman and Muslim city, to exit the old town through the majestic Portal of Ses Taules, arriving at the quarter of La Marina,
renowned for its bohemian / hippy atmosphere and the famous Ibiza night.The same route can be made in the opposite direction.
Ibiza by night
Guided tour of the city of EIVISSA
Approximate duration: 2 hours
Eivissa, World Heritage Site. At night, the historic monumental ensemble has a special charm, and the pedestrian area in the old port offers a truly cosmopolitan nightlife of recognized prestige.
Enjoy countless shopping opportunities at the night market or boutiques and shops which stay open until well after midnight.
VISIT FORMENTERA’s most outstanding sites
This route is a tribute to natural beauty. We will discover its beaches, with crystal-clear waters, dunes, pines, and enjoy the PEACE that reigns over this marvellous island.
We will visit the places of greatest interest on our neighbouring / sister island, a mere 30 minute- boat ride away. Do not miss it!
Do not just let people tell you about Formentera. Live it yourself!
After arrival by boat, a bus will take us first to San Francisco, then to the viewpoint on La Mola, and to the beaches of Migjorn and Es Pujols, where we will enjoy time for bathing and lunch.
Guias Ibiza offers excursions for groups or single visitors, both private and professional.
We have several standard tours,
but we can adapt to our clients’ preferences
and offer customised tours
… for private individuals
Make the most of your visit to the Pityuses Islands! Do not hesitate to count on us. Hiring an official guide guarantees a successful holiday.
… for professionals
Thanks to our expertise and knowledge of the islands, we are able to offer our services in several languages to professionals who wish to organize an event, by day or by night.
Our trails are the best (and healthiest!) option to discover the island!!
– Maritime excursions
– Jeep Safari
– Cultural and recreational visits
– Night tours
– Photo sessions